Saturday, December 27, 2008

In The Eyes of A Teenager “Madison”


C-Choosy on who you trust.
E-excellent horse.
D-dreaming he was mine.
R-raising your head to see me.
I-intelligent in every way.
C-calling you mine

Cedric, I wish I could call you mine. You are my favorite horse. You have the best personality in the world. Whenever I come to your pasture you always come and knicker at me. You trust me in every way and I feel like one when I'm with you. I feel like you're my guardian angel and I can tell you anything. If I had the money you would be mine. You have a beautiful head a kind soft eyes. I love the way you move so freely and wild. You have so much spirit which gets my attention. The first day I came to the farm I kept staring at you like we were meant to be. I think we were, cause I never get over you. You are in my head all the time. Whenever I work with you we excel at something with just one step at a time. I'm glad that you trust me cause I trust you. I sure hope to know you for the rest of my life cause you are an amazing horse that I love so dearly much. You have a great home where everyone loves you, but I love you the most. We have the best friendship that I could asked for in a horse and I hope know one takes that away from us. Love you so much Cedric I'll see you soon.


Love,

Madison

1 comment:

Jedidiahlovr said...

i love that story so much i cried the first time i read it!