Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Horse Beyond The Trees


Over the last few days a friend of mine and I have been worried about a horse that was up for sale. This horse is in bad shape, and the owners are aware of it as it were no problem. At first I thought it to be a sick joke, or someone wanting to pull a fast one on someone. No, it is neither of them: this is for real ya'll. My heart is heavy with worry now for this poor horse. With the lack of proper feeding and deworming and with the weather changing he will colic from the cold weather. It is as though everyone is waiting to see who goes first. WELL BY GEORGE I WILL GO!

We care for so many horses, the money is lacking, so what are we to do for The Horse Beyond The Trees? No one can see him, or do they just pretend he doesn't exist. The owners have. Is it that easy to turn the other cheek? How can someone sleep at night thinking that it is okay to allow, any animal to live like this? Can anyone out there answer this question, so that I may better understand? Because right now I have a hard time understanding stupidity!

The Horse Beyond The Trees needs us now, he needs help, he needs all of us to pull together and save him. NO, we can't save them all, but come on! this horse we can. I am willing to drive the 200 miles to go get him, but we need the funding to help him. We do have a PayPal account that you can donate to. The amount doesn't matter, just help us.

I didn't take this position to save horses to have to beg in order to do so. I have never had to beg for anything until I started rescuing horses. I love what I do when it comes to rescue. We are doing what God has asked me to do, and just like him we need helpers, and you, the public to help us do what we are meant to do. Now, we are needing you, but most of all The Horse Beyond The Trees needs all of us. Help me bring him home where he can eat, be loved, and have a happy life once again. We want to find him a safe home once he is healthy again.

HELP US HELP THE HORSE BEYOND THE TREES!

No comments: