Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Something Good Will Come Out Of This Noah

It is sad to say that The Horse Beyond The Trees "Noah" has passed away. His angels were sent to him to allow Noah a peaceful, loving and warm death. I know in my heart that Noah got a kiss on his cheek, and a warm hand on his face. "It's ok Noah, you are safe now."

Noah,

Sweet Dreams Dear Noah,

Though I never had the pleasure of meeting you, my tears roll down my face. My tears are of anger, and sadness, my tears are of asking, not understanding how someone could be so cruel. You have brought many people together Noah, and you did not die in vain. Something good will come out of this Noah, I promise you this.

To the readers of Noah,

We ask each and every one who reads Noah's story to please help us raise the money to go get his pasture mates. They too need homes. That, we can give them, but we need to raise the money to go and get them. They are not in bad shape, and we do not want it to get to that. Winter is coming, and what we can't see is the unknown for the other two horses unless we can get them. Please put anger aside, and lets pull together, and bring these guys home. We have a PayPal account set up for donations. We are needing to raise $1500.00 to pay for the horses, and their transportation.

Horses Leave Hoof Prints In Our Hearts



No comments: