Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hey Kids!



I have a little something for all the kids to work on for us. We would love to have all the kids write a poem or a story about a horse. It can be any horse: it's your story or poem. Send it to rescue@harmonymeadows.org. I will post each poem on our blog. Once we have enough poems and or stories we will try to get a book publish with all that are sent in to us. My plan is to have the book published in 2009.This gives us a year to put together enough stories and poems to make a book.

I am looking forward to posting all the poems or stories.. Make sure you put your name on it so we have a name to every poem/story. The book will be sold to help raise money for our rescue.

Remember it is what you feel or how you see your horse. Your horse can be a pretend horse or about a real horse.

I will post one poem or story a week unless we have so many come in that we will post every 3 to 4 days. Just keep them coming.

I am looking forward to reading each and everyone sent in to us.

Moms and Dads, remember this is for the kids. You can help some, but let it be their ideas and thoughts. We want to see it from your child's eye.



No comments: